Monday, March 5, 2012

I Ching Ko / Revolution (Molting)


 “The Chinese character for this hexagram means in its original sense an animal's pelt, which is changed in the course of the year by molting. From this word is carried over to apply to the "moltings" in political life, the great revolutions connected with changes of governments. The two trigrams making up the hexagram are the same two that appear in K'uei, OPPOSITION”

THE IMAGE
Fire below and the lake above combat and destroy each other. So too in the course of the year a combat takes place between the forces of light and the forces of darkness, eventuating in the revolution of the seasons, and man is able to adjust himself in advance to the demands of the different times.

Overall I think my number represents my current situation as well as my future. The way I interpret it is that I will go through three major changes that will gradually occur through life. To have “Supreme” success,
  I must show perseverance.
 An eventually any remorse that I have over past choices will disappear. I think That my fortune is advising me to prepare myself and hold my ground until the time is right for change. I think change refers to my character. As a teenager I am at a point in life where my personality has been formed and will not undergo any change. However, with experience and age I think I will continue to mature and many of my ideologies will either grow stronger and more firm or will transform to others. Lastly I will reach a point in life where both my ideas and personality come together and persist despite environment. At that point I can truly help others and loose regret of any mistakes I have and will make along the way. To remain perseverant throughout the process will brings me good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment